How do you go on when three of your children are instantly taken from this world? Do you question the goodness of God? Does your loss hurl you into a life of isolation and loneliness? In After the Crash, Debbie Mayer answers those questions. She describes the events and emotions surrounding the tragedy that completely changed her world when her three daughters were killed in a car accident just two days before her son’s wedding, which they were to be bridesmaids in. In these pages, you’ll discover:
- How to view life and circumstances from an eternal perspective
- How understanding God is limited, but trusting God is limitless
- Why there is no safer place to be than in God’s presence
- How to embrace life and your true identity after loss
- How your house can still stand through the storm
Debbie’s story will offer you a mirror to your own heart, and invite you to embrace your story and relationship with the God who knows and loves you intimately. If you have experienced loss or brokenness in mind, body, heart, or spirit, this book is for you.