- How to view life and circumstances from an eternal perspective
- How understanding God is limited, but trusting God is limitless
- Why there is no safer place to be than in God’s presence
- How to embrace life and your true identity after loss
- How your house can still stand through the storm
Debbie’s story will offer you a mirror to your own heart, and invite you to embrace your story and relationship with the God who knows and loves you intimately. If you have experienced loss or brokenness in mind, body, heart, or spirit, this book is for you.
A portion of the sales of Debbie’s book is going towards her son Joey’s family to adopt a child from Thailand. Just after the New Year, they were matched with a 5 year-old girl and are now just waiting to hear more details. Their other child Vivien (7 years-old) is thrilled to become a big sister. The entire family is also excited to welcome and love this new child into their world. If you’d like to learn more about their story, or how you can help, click here on Gofundme.